Contact Us

Top 10 Family Attorneys

Testimonial – Client, Tess B.

“From the moment that I filed for divorce and child custody, I had 100% confidence in Brian. Each step of the way he kept me informed and prepared. I found his knowledge and background with divorce and child custody to be more than comforting. He was prompt in all responses or concerns that I had as well. I will most definitely refer a friend to him for his services and I would hire him again in a heartbeat should that ever be necessary. Thanks Brian!" Read more

Post Judgment Modifications of Child Support, Spousal Support (Alimony), and or Child Custody and Visitation Orders

Post judgment modifications are modifications that are made to a current Court Order. For example, you were divorced and have a divorce judgment and order including child custody, child support, spousal support or any one of these issues. When a party wants to make a change to that judgment and order they need to file a motion asking the court for post judgment modification. In many cases a party can modify child support, spousal support, and child custody visitation orders.

If you are looking to modify your current child support, spousal support or child custody Court Order, contact the Law Offices of Brian A. Victor at 858-633-3529 for immediate assistance.